Wednesday, January 2, 2008

Well I'll be Blowed

Well to say that I'm stunned is an understatement. Today I received an email from my destitute daughter saying that she is in Singapore with her daughter and will be home on the 16th of January. It seems that it slipped her mind to tell me at Christmas and again on the 27th. It also slipped her childrens minds too. I am so mad, I wasted $80 on buying her a small Dior perfume gift pack for Christmas because she said that she had no money to buy presents for anyone. I wouldn't have bothered if I had known that she was heading off to Singers, as she calls it. There perfumes are so cheap she could purchase it for a fraction of the price and redeem her sales tax at the airport. No wonder she is so poor. She has had three overseas trips in less than one year. Sorry Ali but I really don't understand.

As for me I am doing the best I can. I feel sad and disillusioned.

The nice thing is that I had a nice comment left on this blog. Thank you so much Helen for your kind comments, especially as it comes from someone with the same interests as myself. I read it out loud to my cat Inky, but she is too hot to concentrate. Hmm, I see 40C has been forcast for tomorrow. Whoopi doo!

No comments: