Thursday, January 3, 2008

Trying Times

Well it is day three of the New Year and already I find myself reaching for a cup of coffee. The good news is that I have cut down to just one sugar. Part of the problem is that it is very hot today and I have had a headache since last night. I just don't have the energy to do much at all.

The company that provides the energy for the generation of electricity had a problem with the gas supply to power their plant and asked for householders to turn off their airconditioners. As if that was going to happen. I said I would comply with their requests, if they led the way and turned off their AC's. It seems as most of Perth thought the same way and eventually the day was saved when they found an alternative energy source. Makes one wonder where they managed to find a heap of natural gas? Why do these companies think we have air coolers? Do they think that we will blindly turn them off because they cannot get their act together in the middle of a heatwave? Right now the temperature is 41.9C that is over 107F. My message to these people is to stop making the consumers the culprit. Luckily for us we live on a hospital grid and hardly ever suffer blackouts. That is reserved for the poor families living on the outskirts of the metropolitan area. Well they are not actually poor. It's just that they get their power turned off in a forty minutes rolling blackout.

Now to talk about food. I made a great smoothie for breakfast this morning. It consisted of 2 bananas frozen, the flesh of one small mango, half a cup of passionfruit juice, half a cup of soy milk and a handful of parsley. It was delicious and I am always amazed at the great job the vitamix does with the passionfruit seeds. The smoothie was not at all gritty.

Later I had a few grapes, an ounce of avocado and of course that darn coffee, which has now left a sour taste in my mouth.

Tomorrow it will be cooler and I will get my act together and eat sensibly. Oopps I said that yesterday too. Well at least I am in there trying.

5 comments:

愉快 said...

日本性愛學日本巨乳正妹日本女優寫真日本女優性愛影片日本女優情趣成人寫真日本女憂寫真日本女星無碼dvd日本女星杉本彩寫真日本孕婦dvd日本寫真集圖片日本寫真集影片日本寫真女郎照片日本寫真女優日本小老鼠日本少女avonline日本少女寫真dvd日本巨乳美女日本巨乳辣妹日本援交友日本聊天網站日本色情漫畫卡通日本色教館日本限制級電影日本限制集日本裸體動畫日本裸體漫畫日本裸体藝術圖片日本視訊網日本視訊美女日本視訊聊天日本視訊聊天室日本視訊分享日本視訊正妹日本視訊下載日本高中妹日本高中少女強暴寫真集照片日本色情性愛日本色情影片日本色情卡通圖日本肥胖av女優

MP5 said...

性交性愛淫蕩淫慾淫亂淫婦淫妹淫叫淫水淫女情慾情色做愛限制級波霸口交18禁貼圖寫真視訊援交露點爆乳潮吹裸體裸照裸女愛愛無碼尋夢視訊聊天a漫a片a圖

白色 said...

人間好話,要如海綿遇水牢牢吸住..................................................

治士士 said...

台灣本土性愛影片性愛遊性愛文性愛性交自拍走光貼色情片無碼色情片貼片色情片影片色情卡通貼圖色情光牒色情米克色情自拍圖貼色情自拍網站色情免費成人無碼電影片色情片gogo色情片色情文說色美眉寫真色美眉影片色站排行榜色情!色情DVD色情qvod色情人無碼影片色情上床色情女圖片色情介紹色情分享片色情天室色情文小說少年阿賓系列小說言情小說免費線上閱讀 貼圖片區女同志聊天室

于名于倫 said...

感謝你的分享 要繼續發表好文章喔.........................