Monday, October 8, 2007

Bloggers Block....

...or too sick to care. Who said you have to blog everyday anyway. Sometimes I can't be bothered and not much happens in my life anyway.
Yesterday I ate two small pieces of garlic bread. Ok so I know that was not a smart choice, but I needed to eat some food containing gluten and that was in my freezer. My sister fills her freezer up with meat and then shovels her breads in mine. I open my freezer and I find all manner of things I have never seen before in there. She never seems to eat the stuff in her freezer either. After a week or so I just toss the lot out. However I have had this garlic bread stuck in there for over two months, so I want it gone, one way or the other.
The result of eating this is that I have no energy at all and I have a headache to boot. I am not too sure if the bread is entirely to blame for the headache though as it is overcast and that often brings on such an event. It is to blame for the bloating and gassy emmissions after just an hour or two. My waist size has increased 2 inches overnight. Please let my test kit come soon.
Maybe I should just contact my doctor and ask for an IgA test to be carried out along with other bloodwork. One thing I have discovered is that doctors love carrying out tests. I wonder if they get a kickback from the labs?

No comments: