Friday, October 12, 2007

Seriously Itchy

Ok I have been using soap and now I have broken out in small skin blotches that are seriously itchy. I try to remember not to use any soap, but I love to use the vegetable based ones and I bought a stack of my favourites at the Royal Show the other week.
I shall have to include more nuts and seeds into my diet. These are mandatory on the Eat To Live plan, but I often forget to include them. I really dislike nuts and find them very constipating. However I think that my skin looks much better when I do eat them.
My skin is aging and I am also covered with puple patches that occur when ever I knock my arms or hands. Strangely they mostly occur on my right hand and arm. This makes sense because I am right handed. I wonder if this has anything to do with my low iron status? I try to eat a lot of leafy green vegetables, but I cannot possibly eat the full amount each day. Two pounds of leafy greens is a lot to consume daily. Even if one pound of those is cooked!

1 comment:

Sabrina said...

What about avocado instead of the nuts?