Thursday, October 4, 2007

A Stern Reminder

No sooner had I got to bed last night when I remembered why I have to be so fussy around food. First I simply could not sleep, so I guess the excitment of the night culminating in a fireworks display and the sugary foods were to blame. Also my heart rhythm problem, atrial fibrillation, reappeared again after an absence of four months and if that was not bad enough,I had vision problems associated with migraines. I spent several hours regretting the misdemeanors and hoping that my heartbeat and tummy would settle down. This morning I have the metalic taste that I notice after a high sugar intake. It's no wonder half the kids have ADHD these days.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm w/ you sista! I had bittersweet chocolate WITH nibs this afternoon.-- just about a whole bar and 5 hrs later I am still jazzed like crazy. Gonna be hard to sleep tonight...
I hate it when I do this, it'd been a while so I forgot how bad it does me.
PortlandBound

JOCELYN said...

Portland bound I am with you. I guess it's because we think that we can get away with the indescressions and later we realise we can't. Maybe we are the lucky ones?